Guild Recruitment (Masked Legion) AD

ghost5689

David is going to kill me for not putting this under the guild recruitment tab,but honestly no real eso fans look there.

Most of the people who are recruiting now are guests (with some exceptions) and don't know how much of a long and  strenuous journey this has really been. I have been a elder souls member for longer than i can remember and absolutely love it when i type elder souls into my web browser instead of elder scrolls. I have theory crafted along with many of you months,neigh years before the game even released. I have posted illegal footage/pictures back when the nda was a thing. And now i call out for any of you true eso fans to hearken to to join the guild greater than all guilds yes even better than the shoddycast!

It's going to be a guild with many purposes pve ,pvp ,and even role playing. So join us my fellow kajiets,on the NA server and help us cleanse the likes to the daggerfall and ebon heart scum out of WabbaJack!! :P

send any of us your name/info if interested.

zalabak

zerona

zamek