Only 3 More Days...

I'm assuming this place is dead because most of you bought the Imperial Edition and are already early-access-lifing, but for the plebeians among us, such as myself... How are you passing the time?

March madness here. Sadly my bracket dropped 50 points after the last weekend, leaving Blake in the lead...

March madness here. Sadly my bracket dropped 50 points after the last weekend, leaving Blake in the lead...

Mine completely died at the second round, leaving me with a measly 18 points.

I'm assuming this place is dead because most of you bought the Imperial Edition and are already early-access-lifing, but for the plebeians among us, such as myself... How are you passing the time?

As of this post, it's actually three hours for you and me. The only reason my Elder Souls account was logged in all day (or night) was because I fell asleep on it. I'm still somewhat looking for the right guild. Been skimming through. I've got a few more hilarious anecdotes now since those last ones, if you wanna hear all about it.

Anyway, just a friendly tip, but you really can't survive on ESO without a guild, David. I think you better find one too.

You can, but not as good. First guild ive chosen was a trade alliance. Might join another guild today. Ild probably watch twitch streams all day long to gather hints. For example: 1 day after headstart i got each and every chest in mkai i knew off.. theres barely someone there. Much stuff to deconstruct ;)

So tempted to just use my key and play... but exams, so it'll be quite a while until I get to play. :(

I've decided I'm in the same boat. Won't touch it until the end of April at the earliest now, and maybe even later. I suppose I could fit in a few hours here and there, but it's really not worth it with the subscription system.