Restoration Staff and Sneak bonus?

Just curious if anyone know if you get the extra damage from sneaking with a Resto staff, I hear you do with a Destruction Staff.  If you do, how does it work with the heavy attack, since its a channel?

Secondary question, does Regeneration stack?  I heard someone says it does, and this was the first I've heard *up to 3x* can anyone confirm?

You don't get bonus sneak damage from Staves. Just as you do not get bonus sneak damage for ability attacks that are cast from stealth either.

Regeneration does not stack. The effect of another regen being cast replaces any regen that is already cast on you.

I am stating what was true on the public beta. If what you have been told is from people in PTS who have played very recently, then I'd trust them. But from last beta, what you are stating to be true was not the case from my own personal testing. Take that as you will as I am not PTS player but to me that would seem like a big gameplay mechanic difference for no one to notice between PTS and public beta as this is the first I am hearing about it.

I am stating what was true on the public beta. If what you have been told is from people in PTS who have played very recently, then I'd trust them. But from last beta, what you are stating to be true was not the case from my own personal testing. Take that as you will as I am not PTS player but to me that would seem like a big gameplay mechanic difference for no one to notice between PTS and public beta as this is the first I am hearing about it.

So it seems staffs dont get sneak bonuses, although I have heard Destro stuff can crit from sneaking (not certain).  However it is certain that biting jabs, Teleport strike and a few others get sneak bonuses.  And to make matters even more confusing, teleport strike which is a magic/spell ability and is boosted from magika is reduced through armor....