Elder Souls March Madness Bracket Pool

David

Who's in? Last year was amusing!

Prize: Premium membership.

I also may/may not give away a steam game and/or DLC as a prize. Currently going through my unused key list.

http://eldersouls.mayhem.cbssports.com/

To enter...

1. PM me your email to be sent an invite.
  2. Enter password when requested: eso
  3. Fill out bracket - http://eldersouls.mayhem.cbssports.com/brackets

I had to search out what a bracket competition was. I don't have an interest in sports, except for the IKTHOF.

Found a guy offering a billion for a perfect prediction. [Link]

You should sign-up and just pick randomly. It's usually hilarious. Last year, Brad, the Englishman who has never heard of basketball, won it all.

I picked the teams by imagining movie-like scenarios purely by name. Which one's the underdog? Which one's the douchebag ivy league? Do the small town kids with spunk triumph at the end by a single point? Or do they walk away empty-handed, while nonetheless having learned a valuable lesson in friendship? And does the funny and inspiring substitute coach with a secret die of cancer at the end? The stakes are high.

In the end, it was a close match between Ohio and Wichita--because Zombieland. Two underdogs vying for the place on top. In the end, Ohio trumps Wichita, and gets to be on top.

I picked the teams by imagining movie-like scenarios purely by name. Which one's the underdog? Which one's the douchebag ivy league? Do the small town kids with spunk triumph at the end by a single point? Or do they walk away empty-handed, while nonetheless having learned a valuable lesson in friendship? And does the funny and inspiring substitute coach with a secret die of cancer at the end? The stakes are high.

In the end, it was a close match between Ohio and Wichita--because Zombieland. Two underdogs vying for the place on top. In the end, Ohio trumps Wichita, and gets to be on top.

But Michigan losing to Wofford with Ohio State winning the national championship?

The feels.

• 2 weeks later...