Skyrim CTD when I enter Water

JimmyStar

Question

12 answers to this question

Make sure your game is completely up to date with the latest patch (I think it's 1.9).

Also try the following...

1. Right click the game in Steam, go to the bottom of the pop-up, and click "Properties."
  2. Go to the "Local Files" tab.
  3. Click "Verify Integrity of Game Cache..."

If that completes and it still doesn't work, you will probably have to try reinstalling.

Thanks again

well before I made Skyrim Vaniila again and it was fine, so then I reinstalled most of the recommended apps. Checked, it was fine. Install RealVision stuff and do all the steps, water crash. I really want to use RealVision but this shouldn't happen. I also did what you just said.

• Contains dirty edits: 92 ITM, 3 UDR records. Needs TES5Edit cleaning. A cleaning guide is available here.
  • would this ^ affect anything?

I'm confused. Then what were you referring to here?

well before I made Skyrim Vaniila again and it was fine, so then I reinstalled most of the recommended apps. Checked, it was fine. Install RealVision stuff and do all the steps, water crash. I really want to use RealVision but this shouldn't happen. I also did what you just said.