ESO Android Application

Guest hypr-on-phone

Not a bug but cosmetic. All buttons can be clicked except the skills, here you need to click the icon (you may have an plan on why it is that way but to me it feels a bit inconsistent atm) /hypr

Guest tango

That was done to match the in game style of clicking the skill pictures. Not a fan of it myself to be honest. That change will take a little more time but consider it done...

There's a bug with the Customize Character feature where if you level to 50 it sets your health to 1130 but if you apply a point to "Health" it changes your health to 905 and goes up by 20 from that 905.  If you press "-" when it is on 905 it actually goes down to 885.

Also, I've noticed this on this site as well, but when I played yesterday Consuming Darkness (nightblade ult for Shadow) said "Creates an area of darkness for 12 seconds.  Enemies in this area are snared by 70%.  Nearby allies take 30% less damage and caster gains an addition +100% of this value.  Grants allies int he area Slip Away, granting them invisibility".  I'm not sure if something has changed since I saw the skill yesterday or maybe something is different in a new build on the internal test, but that is what it showed me last night.

Guest tango

Thanks gertak, found the problem and fixed it. You should see the fix in a couple hours as an updated version. (Version 1.4.2).

Keep it coming guys and if you dont mind, please rate the app.

I am redesigning the skill browser this week to allow character building and saving. The version that enables that change will also fix the button click area size as hypr pointed out.

Gave you a little shout out on the store page gertak. It usually takes two hours to see the changes from when I push them.

Guest tango mobile

DanGer, it might be something with the conversion rates. Let me check it and make sure the reduced price set by google carried over for the initial sale.

If you have not paid yet, hold off until I post again.

Sadly google wont allow us to make anything free then charge later. Once it is free it will always be free.

DanGer, you were right. The sale price was not reflected in converted currency. I have adjusted it manually this time so it is 0.74 euro (roughly).

Thanks for the heads up and my apologies if anyone else paid in euros already.

Forgot to mention, it takes google up to two hours to update once I make changes.

Guest tango mobile

The skill builder (spend points) is disabled right now. I expect that will be done this weekend along with some more of the coming soon features.

As for locations of the stones, yes that is coming along with skyshard and dungeon locations.

Guest tango mobile

Thanks, trying to make it fit every need we can think of. If you have any ideas please share them with me. If you download the app and like it, please rate it.

By the way, the first "big" update will hit this weekend and should have the skill builder functionality implemented fully.

Yup, I just finished updated the skills from tonight's interview. They will go into the app in this weekends big update. The update will also roll in the ability to select skills, save and load character profiles, and hopefully the passive skill calculations will be done in time for this update as well. I should also mention that a basic "paper-doll" type interface is being worked on as well. It will allow you to specify stats for equipment and see how that will impact your stats. WAY too many dynamic armor pieces to have them in a database so it will just ask you to specify what traits and values each slot holds.

This thing is a beast and I love it. I think once the word gets out it is really going to take off. Right now we have roughly 104 installs with only 5 days on the market.

I wonder if there has been any noticeable upswing in hits on this site from the app... David?