Synergy Domination is looking for a few good people..

Rooster

Hey all we here at Synergy are hoping to recruit any and all who wish to join a laid back great group of guys and gals whose main interest lies in having with fun with whatever game we are playing. We belong to a multi gaming guild called Synergy-Community and hope to make a huge splash in the world Elder Scrolls Online.

We will be getting involved in all aspects of this game and if you would like to check us out feel free to go tour website: http://www.synergy-community.com/

We use teamspeak 3 for gathering together and playing the many games we have guilds or even just to hang out and shoot the breeze on many occasions. Our TS3 info is TS3.synergy-community.com and there is no password. So feel free to jump on in and ask questions from our members. I am usually on most times of the day and night and if you see me just give me a shout and I will do what I can to assist you or answer any questions you may have about our plans in ESO or how we run our community.

If there is a beta event this coming weekend we will be doing a big recruiting drive and we hope to meet many new and fun people to hang out and game with. So until then peace and cookies to all....lol

• Upvote 2

Synergy has a great bunch of people and has good organization to it. I have been with them for nearly 2 years and across multiple games with them. We have alot of fun organizing events just for fun. The TS is open to all so if you want to just come hang out and check us out during this beta weekend feel free. We usually have someone on so just log in, sent a poke and we can get things going!