Question about crafting research

erulosacc

hey,

there is one thing i don´t understand. Does the research time of traits depends on the trait power, or is it dependend on how much traits one already researched ? For instance if i ´ve already researched 1 Sword trait in 6 hours, does, the next Sword trait takes automatically 12 hours to research ? Please say it isn´t so.

thx

The research time is a multiplication of how many traits you ""know" in an item. So if you dont know any traits on daggers then researching something will be 6 hours. If you know one trait in daggers already then researching a 2nd will take 12 additional hours. 

etc etc

If you know 3 then the fourth will take 2 days. but if you go to research an item in shields then that has a different timer. Each trait takes twice as long as the last within a single item type.

but,would you really want to get all traits enabled? first thing i want us a dagger/bow with enhanced attack speed, research the trait.. and thats enough for a while then. more and faster crits. good thing you can research traits of the different craftingskills at the same time.

but,would you really want to get all traits enabled? first thing i want us a dagger/bow with enhanced attack speed, research the trait.. and thats enough for a while then. more and faster crits. good thing you can research traits of the different craftingskills at the same time.

Really depends.  Think of how people might want training weapons or exploration attire.  My first two right there.

• 2 weeks later...