Dual Wield vs 2 Hander

Caiza

Which do you guys find more viable for a Nightblade? For my Nightblade I am doing Bow as main spec, but for secondary I am having a rough time deciding on which path to choose. My spec so far (PvP based, focusing on small scale fights):

30 Stamina/19 Health; Full medium armor

Bow:

Venom Arrow (Poison Arrow) - Stamina

Lethal Arrow (Snipe) - Stamina

Magnum Shot (Scatter Shot) - Stamina

Piercing Mark (Mark Target) - Magic

Strife or Cripple (Undecided) - Magic

Ultimate: Soul Tether (Soul Shred)

If I go 2 Hand:

Executioner (Reverse Slash) - Stamina

Wrecking Blow (Uppercut) - Stamina

If I go Dual Wield:

Twin Slashes or Flurry (Undecided) - Stamina

Heated Blade (Sparks) - Stamina

And:

Ambush (Teleport Strike) - Magic

Focused Attacks (Haste) - Magic

Elude (Evasion) - Stamina

Ultimate: Incapacitating Strike (Death Stroke)

The idea with each spec is to mainly use my magic abilities for buffs/support, while being able to spam my stamina abilities for max damage. The problem i see with dual wield is that none of the abilites look like they do much for damage. Twin Slashes is okay, but I would prefer doing instant damage rather than DoT. Flurry is hard to pull off in PvP since most targets are moving constantly. And at least in 2 hand I would get the stun in Uppercut. And I really like the idea of Reverse Slash since before I even engage an enemy in melee, I should have them at least to half health since I open with bow. I also like the extra damage for next attack off of the Uppercut morph, but Sparks morph would provide nearly the same thing. So as you can see I am torn on what to use. Any advice would be helpful, and feel free to critique my build. :)

I think dual wield would be the best complementary 2nd spec for pvp. For a stamina based, spammable, high damage ability I would recommend using hidden blade or flying blade from the dual wield tree. It is instant, cheap, ranged and does a fair amount of damage. You should watch this video of a vr10 nightblade in pvp, start watching from minute 11:00 and you can watch his scrolling combat text to see the damage of flying blade and how often he uses it.

You should note that in patch 0.180 they increased the stamina cost of flying blade so right now it is somewhat more expensive.