How to find a "store" guild? Where is the EC Tunnel?

Since there is no central auction house (or equivalent) and you can join up to 5 guilds, is it safe to say that some guilds will form solely for using their guild store as a "mini" auction house?

So that raises a few questions:

1.  Where is the best place to seek out such guilds? Cities?

2.  What is the proper etiquette for asking to join?  Spamming /zone with "want to join a store guild" just doesn't seem right.

3.  Is it possible to get ripped off as a member?  (I'm not familiar with the guild-master mechanic) 

On a related note, are there already any places like EQ's EC Tunnel?   For those who haven't played classic EQ, there was a place called the EC Tunnel where you could go to buy or sell non-commodity items (as well as socialize).  It was interesting as there was no centralized buying/selling feature, so the community seemed to create their own including their own conventions (e.g. WTB/WTS).

Aside, in every guild I've been in, members simply gave their stuff away to other members.  I can't image that won't still be the case for player's first and second guilds.  But for the other guild slots, I think "store" guilds, crafting guilds, quest guilds, and probably guild flavors I can't think of will pop up.  It could potentially be interesting.  Are there other types already popping up?

Thanks!

Stush

I guess since the NDA has pretty much only opened up for the recent Beta, there really hasn't been much progress in terms of trade guilds. I'm sure people have also been reluctant to participate in such trade because of the impending notion that their is stuff is going to get wiped anyway. Your best bet is to find a trade guild in forum hubs.

In fact, why don't you start one? Take advantage of a demand, and seize the chance to cement yourself as a pioneer.

Though, honestly, the mechanics of ESO guilds are still hazy to me, but you can't go wrong with garnering influence. If you're in Ebonheart, I might just join you.