Cyrodill's PVE

Alot of monsters are in "hide" and some quests require you to kill some tough guys hidden in cave like areas om this huge map not to mention caves with the torch icon. I know I did a few kill this guy quests there. I always see Werewolves, zombies, wolves,bears, goblins, and bandits on my way to keeps.

there are over 30 minnidungeons in cyrodill

and plenty of mal ruins with mobs.

its way enough. shiity pvemobs has no place in pvp.

if uwant to do pve go on an adventure.

one of the worst thing in gw2 rvr was u added always any shitty mobs with attacks.

That what I want is more mobs in Cyrodill and so people can hanging around the vast terrain and players like who like solo pvp can have a solid prey too. Because right now the pvp is focused only on capturing the Keeps which is dump. Real world pvp is a place where you dont know who is behind the corner right now the battle area cyrodill is relatively safe place while you know that people are met only around keeps. Yes there are small villages with quests but almost no one goes there because they get way more experience doing stupid brainless capturing of the keeps where the IQ of the crowd is equal to its stupidiest member and your win chance is based 99% of the number or your zerg. this isnt pvp this is just a spaming skill place. that was the biggest mistake that gw2 made and ESO seems to repeat it terrible. runing from one keep to another recapture and so on its the most boring thing ever and in short time the game will become boring as hell. they really have to make more content for lone pvp.

so when i ask about more mobs in cyrodill dont give me your shits with caves and mini dungeons which are empty pve space. i want some action i want to be stressed i want to know that there is may be someone who can kill me and not just hypothetical but a real threat.