My latest Bow/Blade

is it a pvp or pve build? if PVP u're shades are useless.

you chose to pick a close ranged ulti, i would suggest something like evasion (from medium armors skill line)

otherwise it looks fine :)

edit: forgot your 2-hand build ^^

i dont think your ulti is worth it.. 13% bonus damage (passive) with a small bonus damage when used, against soul harvest which got an insane dps :D

thats ofc only my opinon!

-still from denmark, still shitty english x)

it looks good, u got some AoE, some escape and a litle support. i still dont like flawless dawnbreaker x)

another thing!? in your 2-hand build you need to max all 3 attributes (magicka, health, staminia) if u want it to be usefull. no health, and u you wont survive, no magicka or no staminia will kill some of your damage output because you mix stamina used and magicka used abilities. i would suggest to try too find some skills which will debuff your opponent (skills you dont need to spam, e.x. reduced damage or slow) at the cost of magicka, so you can put more points in stamina (thats what you use with your bow) or the other way around if u change your bow skills.

Thats what i would do, dont know if it would be a better build!

:D