Best Healing Templar Leveling Build?

Someone asked me what I think the best way to level a healing Templar in light armor is. I thought more people might be interested in this response so I'm posting it on here:

For solo PVE there are typically 2-3 enemies at a time that you'll be needing to kill, so small area AOE DPS is king. Just being careful to balance the offense with efficient defense.

If I were you I'd just use restoration staves and not even get a destruction staff, because the damage (with passives) on restoration staff is better..as well as pretty much everything else about resto staves. If you do only use 1 weapon type (resto staff) then you could level up your other abilities a tad quicker as well.

PVE BAR- (This is fine with both group and solo PVE)

Grand Heal (Healing Springs Morph) - Weapon (Healing Springs is better because you won't have much MP to spare as pure MP at low levels.)

Sun Fire (Reflective Light) - Good damage/cost ratio 3-person AOE

Puncturing Strikes (Biting Jabs) - Great AOE, it's up-close but it's okay because as a healer you will be fine surviving--you just need to put out good damage while solo-questing in order to maximize level speed.

Rushed Ceremony (Honor the Dead) - Doesn't cost much if target's less than 50% HP

Annulment (Dampen Magic) - Decent absorption shield, better when used against spell casters, but it's not that great in PVE. The only reason to take it is so that your armor skill level raises at the same time as your other abilities.

*Radial Sweep (Empowering Sweep) - SOLO PVE Great damage and you could definitely use the armor bonus.

*Rite of Passage (Remembrance) - GROUP PVE The perfect extra heal for the whole group when your Grand Healing isn't enough and there's more than one target low for Rushed Ceremony. Usually only one target will be low enough to need a big heal at a time, so Rite of Passage is more of an "oh shit" button.

PVP-

Your bar here is all about personal taste/playstyle and what you have available at the moment... Whatever you feel is the best, usually is the best for you. I'd use *Nova (Solar Distubance) ultimate though, because if you put that snare down in a passageway it's one of the better ulltimates in the game.