Beta weekend

genom

No invitation to me this time :((((((((

Hey, just wait. Don't worry. Zenimax is looking for as many people as possible. The invites trickle in, and some people get their invites late. It seems Gmail users take longer to get theirs.

One sure indication that you got in is the Beta forums. If you can log in to them with the account holding your email address, you are in.

i have an access its was my fault i log in into my game accout and i there is label which says that i have beta access without get any invation im so happy :))))))))))))))))))

hey guys there is another thing i want to say i am looking for a partner this time. lets make a duo with some hard core player. i can play 8 hours non stop for the first day on the second im at work but after that i can play again almost non stop im hard core player and i love pvp so i will spend my time mostly there with scouting if there is some1 who is interested we can form a group would be nice and quite faster to progress

do you guys think our chars are wiped ?

i have no idea but either way i am planing to create a new character.

if we consider the fact that they told that expecting us to reach lvl 50 this could mean that they will not delete the characters from last beta so people can reach 50 faster

i have no idea but either way i am planing to create a new character.

if we consider the fact that they told that expecting us to reach lvl 50 this could mean that they will not delete the characters from last beta so people can reach 50 faster

That patch notes were for internal testers not beta testers like us.

There won't be char wipes and we won't have access to higher lvl zones.

That patch notes were for internal testers not beta testers like us.

There won't be char wipes and we won't have access to higher lvl zones.

I really hope they give access to Grahtwood at least.  I hit lvl 15 on my Nightblade on Aldmeri Dominion and have done pretty much everything.  If not I guess we can all start fresh and try some different builds. I plan on doing Aldmeri Dominion again since now I know the whole area for the most part I can quest faster and so on and know stuff. Hopefully some of the bugs were fixed / delays.

Here’s a brief overview of what awaits you in this test:
  • [*]Continue your characters from v0.17. [*]Play through level 1-17 content for all three alliances. [*]Create up to eight characters, increased from four. [*]Fight for your alliance by participating in the Alliance War in Cyrodiil.

During this test, you will have access to the following areas:

• [*]Khenarthi’s Roost [*]Auridon [*]Stros M’Kai [*]Betnikh [*]Glenumbra [*]Bleakrock Isle [*]Bal Foyen [*]Stonefalls [*]Cyrodiil

TEST GOALS

For this test, we have a few goals we’d like you to try to reach while playing the game.

• [*]Attain level 10 on at least one character. [*]Reach Rank 10 in any crafting skill. [*]Find and complete at least one group dungeon. [*]Travel to Cyrodiil and participate in the Alliance War.

FIXES AND IMPROVEMENTS

• [*]Fixes for game stability at scale

Post edited by ZOS_JanS on  February 25
  • Upvote 1

I have 8 extra keys to the people who PM me links to the hottest nude or clothed female they can find. If you send me multiple links you'll be disqualified. Only the 8 hottest girls will win, so choose wisely.

And if anybody doesn't want to be part of that stupid competition and needs a key just write me.

You can send an invite to a friend (and get a pet monkey) this weekend :D

You just have to take part in the beta this weekend, so if you just log in you get that monkey.

I have 8 extra keys to the people who PM me links to the hottest nude or clothed female they can find. If you send me multiple links you'll be disqualified. Only the 8 hottest girls will win, so choose wisely.

Heck, I'll join in for fun.

As an exemplary member of Eldersouls.com, I shall try to win at all costs.

Musclemagic, I have sent you a PM. You will give me one of those keys, or you will never see the sexy video of this woman.

• Upvote 1

Guest Balek Surnosh

Hey, just wait. Don't worry. Zenimax is looking for as many people as possible. The invites trickle in, and some people get their invites late. It seems Gmail users take longer to get theirs.

One sure indication that you got in is the Beta forums. If you can log in to them with the account holding your email address, you are in.

I use gmail and got 2 of them yesterday.