Vampire and Werewolf only guilds.

I plan on making a Vampire only guild with a friend of mine.  I look forward to other people making guilds like these.  The fact that you have to wait 7 days before turning someone really shows commitment in my opinion. Being able to choose who you turn and bring them to the ritual site will actually mean more in my opinion than just recruiting some random people.   I imagine the 7 days is in-game time not a Earthly 7 days but that would be superb, Cant wait till end of March.

• Upvote 1

I plan on making a Vampire only guild with a friend of mine.  I look forward to other people making guilds like these.  The fact that you have to wait 7 days before turning someone really shows commitment in my opinion. Being able to choose who you turn and bring them to the ritual site will actually mean more in my opinion than just recruiting some random people.   I imagine the 7 days is in-game time not a real 7 days but that would be epic haha, Cant wait till end of March!

Love the idea! Then guilds can make a Twilight reenactment Machinima!! BAHAHAHAA

• Upvote 2

Love the idea! Then guilds can make a Twilight reenactment Machinima!! BAHAHAHAA

Ha, I have never seen those movies and I refuse until I die, haha. I view vampirism as a way to infinite knowledge and wisdom.  That is one reason I am going to make a Altmer Vampire.  They fit so well together as far as they seek perfection and infinite knowledge for the most part and immortality is the best way for anyone to learn more and more. The Altmer life span of a 1000 years would seem like nothing. I am excited about Lord Harkon perhaps being in ESO considering he is over 4000 years old in Skyrim I believe.

Ha, I have never seen those movies and I refuse until I die, haha. I view vampirism as a way to infinite knowledge and wisdom.  That is one reason I am going to make a Altmer Vampire.  They fit so well together as far as they seek perfection and infinite knowledge for the most part and immortality is the best way for anyone to learn more and more. The Altmer life span of a 1000 years would seem like nothing. I am excited about Lord Harkon perhaps being in ESO considering he is over 4000 years old in Skyrim I believe.

Not going to lie...that's badass! :)