Speed build

Earl Grey

Thinking about how OP additional speed can be in some games I was thinking about how to max out movement speed.  I don't know what the softcapping is like but it could be a good way to get through content, take elder scrolls, or farm for crafting materials.  I'm probably missing some skills/synergies too

Orc Sorc 7 med armor 

Key abilities

Lightning form +15% movement speed

Bolt Escape - instant transport

Retreating maneuvers +30% movement speed and immunity to snares

Werewolf transformation + bonus run speed?

Key Passives

Swift (orc) + 9 % sprint speed, -12% sprint cost

Athletic (med armor) +28% sprint speed (4% per piece)

Mundus stone - Steed (bonus speed)

Enchant all your armor with Divines trait (increases mundus stone effect)

Add gear that increasing run speed, stamina regen and magicka regen spread out to avoid softcapping

Most of these skills are skills/passives are already good so there is a lot of room to build for whatever you want to do when not running

Interesting idea. I'm sure you could annoy a lot of people in pvp like this.

After playing pvp in the last beta I definitely plan on having one bar just be my travel/getaway skills since I felt like I had all the tools I needed for combat on one bar but the travel time to keeps under siege felt really long though after players start having fully leveled up horses i'm sure those will be faster

In the last beta it was 30%. And on Esohead it shows 24%.

My bad I was just quickly looking at the elder souls skill database

Guest Morchaint

I was thinking of doing something similar with a nightblade just not quite as extreme. One bar would be melee and the second would be bow meant for kiting. Was looking at orc, 5 medium 2 heavy. Max out all the passives that increase sprint speed or decrease cost, etc; plus one or two escape active abilities. Need to look at the ranges on CC versus decent bow abilities though, not sure how small the sweet spot would be to stay out of cc range and how tough it would be to stay in it.  Assuming a sweet spot would even exist.