Hello to all,

Tango

Greetings,

First of all I want to say that this site has some amazing information on ESO. You guys have clearly been doing your homework. Secondly I would like to say thanks for having me.

I found this site while searching online for some skill data I was missing. That led me to your skill database which in turn led me to your forums. I am a database developer by trade. Currently I am one half of a development company I started for making Android games and utilities. One of our projects is an Android OS character planner for ESO. It gives the ability to share your builds and, more importantly, includes stat calculations based on your level and the passives you have selected. For example it factors in all of your selected passives to show you your actual magicka regen rate.

The application is not done yet but I wanted to bring it up for transparency. I am an avid ESO fan and I look forward to meeting you all. 

V/R

Tango Uniform

Interesting. Good luck on that. Here's a build calculator design for inspiration.

http://esohead.com/calculator/skills#zzVz

I like the concept anyway, but the problem with that calculator is that it's not accurate. It's probably just not finished though. The level sliders are a good idea, but they don't seem to modify skill outputs properly. Ask Thal, he seems to have a formula for the magicka cost of skills per level. As for other things, you should ask the local theorycrafters. I'm more of the lore guy.

• Upvote 1