Some questions

Max

In total, my build has 48 skills without the craft. I know it goes to level 50 and it got my build guaranteed, but without the professions. will be possible that I have some professions? I know it has skyshards and skill points that can by quests and dungeons, but is it enough? Does anyone know how many skill points we have in total? 
The other question is: The skills of craft that has much levels, such as metalworking, Tailoring etc. ... They upam automatically or will need skill points? I know that already starts at level 1 without skill points.

My build uses like 160 points without crafting points, like 250 with... So, either your build isn't utilizing many synergies or you're not seeing all the synergies you could be using.

There are plenty of skills. You can get 13.1 from skyshards alone in cyrodiil, 48 from dungeons, over 50 from different quests, 49 from leveling, etc..

Don't worry about it, your build's got plenty of points to work with.

• Upvote 1

You can access as many skyshards in a region as it has skyshards. For example, the second main zone has 16 skyshards. You can get ALL 16. There is an achievement in each zone directly related to skyshards that provides hints so that you can find each one. There is no limit on how many skyshards you can find (except you can only use each one once)

~Q

• Upvote 1

How much does spell power or weapon power affect damage out put.For example molten weapons give you 1 increased weapon damage how much is that?

1 weapon damage = 1 weapon damage for weapon attacks. The formula for abilities varies based on the ability, but usually expensive or abilities with cast times scale better than cheap/instant abilities.

Some more questtions: lava whip says it stuns,off balance or immobile but for how long and also does did anyone get to use toggle abilities? If so how exactly do they work. 

Press corresponding hotkey (toggle on) and they stay, provided you have enough resources. Must be on your current bar to stay active.