NEW Werewolf, Vampire and Imperial Skills

Thal

its just a mistake, most informations are datamined and ppl got it wrong. 

its 3sec channeltime.

Then it can still be interrupted....strange how they got the wording right on Drain Essence - but not mistform.

Look again - mistform has a 3 second cast time.

It is channel time, but also with ranking up the skill and morphing it - it becomes 4 seconds.

Then it can still be interrupted....strange how they got the wording right on Drain Essence - but not mistform.

Channels, as far as I have seen in-game and are aware, cannot be interrupted by bash, though likely by stuns, except mist form states immunity to control effects (which may mean snares and immobilises or even mean stuns as well)

Ranged vampires will be best option most likely.   Snipe from the bow skill tree will be important plus having Shadow cloak to go invisible and then sneak to restealth and snipe again or use cloak just to get away from apponents. Also Morphing Mist form into Poison Mist will be awesome. I plan on being a Sniper Vampire so if people get close and I cant get them off me I will  use  Poison Mist for good dammage and then drain essence to get my life up and resources up to use skills more and more and of course pop my ult.  Devouring swarm to deal good Aoe dammage around me and steal life from all enemies.  The best vampires are going to be ranged for sure and having your magicka skills and ult as  OH SHIT buttons for emergencies. I doubt anyone would lose one on one with ranged vampire builds for the most part because you have the advantage from afar and if people try to get in melee range they are pretty much even in more danger.  Depending on how long the channel is or magicka cost on Poison mist is I might just spam it a crap load if being pressured while being a Altmer for the racials with light armor in every slot for the crazy magicka buffs and regenerations. If poison mist ends up having a long channel and isnt instant then ya definatly will need to figure out a replacement for it.