Skill Page Corrections

David

Making this thread to coordinate corrections to the skills. Those of you with the correct information can scan a section and list everything that needs to be updated. Once done, I will update the following list.

Corrected Sections

Everything. :)

(?) indicates we can't confirm something. Post here to add information.

The Destruction Staff skill FORCE SHOCK is 36 m range.

Which is very very notable. Perhaps the longest range skill?

I do believe (not sure where you would put this) that TOGGLE abilities DO NOT break stealth. So you may cast/inititate them whilst in stealth with no issue. I know Magelight and Bound Armor both worked like this.

The Destruction Staff skill FORCE SHOCK is 36 m range.Which is very very notable. Perhaps the longest range skill?I do believe (not sure where you would put this) that TOGGLE abilities DO NOT break stealth. So you may cast/inititate them whilst in stealth with no issue. I know Magelight and Bound Armor both worked like this.

not "the longest" every class has a 36m attack to chase ppl.

(btw its quite amazing when i used my 36m range cast sunfire at a maxranged enemy on a horse, and the bolt flow like hours and when it arrived it dismounted the enemy. just looked amazing)

not "the longest" every class has a 36m attack to chase ppl.

(btw its quite amazing when i used my 36m range cast sunfire at a maxranged enemy on a horse, and the bolt flow like hours and when it arrived it dismounted the enemy. just looked amazing)

Thats isnt a class skill, but a weapon skill.

What are the 36m attacks for Nightblade, Sorcerer and Dragonknight?  Thats very Key stuff.

I think the Sorcs is Lightning Splash, not positive though.

Nothing for other weapons at that range?

Making this thread to coordinate corrections to the skills. Those of you with the correct information can scan a section and list everything that needs to be updated. Once done, I will update the following list.

Corrected Sections

None. :(

on esohead.cpm are some skills different.

for example here u need 1000 ultima for werewolf

there 100stamina.

whats right?

esohead has quite a few issues, especially with the costs not making sense. They clearly data-mined the client, so maybe they did it on an old build or had a bug.

Our data is made up of people that were in the stress tests. Some of it is from a couple betas back but overall it's more accurate in my opinion.

Update

I have updated all of the descriptions / values that were sent to me from the latest stress test. If you have a correction that was not added as of this posting, please post it again.

I have added (?) next to everything that we couldn't confirm.