Missing morphs... anyone have info?

Bow: Snipe

I got my Bow to 38 in the last beta weekend and picked up Snipe, but unfortunately the 30 minute loading screens,  3-10 second ability lag and crash-out-of-Cyrodiil bugs prevented me from working on Snipe on the last day to get to its morphs.  It was essentially unplayable or I would have gotten them easily.  If we get to keep our characters for the next beta weekend I'll have them in the first few hours.

On a side note, Snipe itself didn't really do much more damage from stealth than a regular heavy attack from stealth.  It does have a cool animation--you lean back, aim up at a nice high angle, pull the bowstring back, hold it, and then let loose with a barrage of arrows.  It's actually only one arrow, but the animation shows several streaks leaving your bow.  It appears very much like you'd imagine an English longbowman firing an arrow at a distant target.

I thought of it as a mortar barrage because the arrow streaks slam down on the target from above.  It was fun to use.  The 40 meter range is noticeable.  If you fire at a target from stealth at the maximum 40 meter range, the stealth stun lasts long enough for you to draw and fire a second Snipe before the target runs to inside the 20 meter minimum range.  If the target does get to within 20 meters while you are in the 3-second windup, you will not fire at him even if you began the 3-second timer while he was at 20+ meters.

When auto leveled to 50 inside Cyrodiil and firing on level 50 npc's, it does about 1/3rd of the target's health when firing from stealth.  My character is not yet a legitimate 50, and the autoleveling gives you stats far below what you'd actually have at 50.  I'll certainly test Snipe's effectiveness once I'm actually 50 with decent gear.

edit:  I checked some sources and the following appear to be the Snipe morphs.  I have not confirmed these personally but I believe this information to be accurate:

LETHAL ARROW I
Cast Time3 seconds
TargetEnemy
Range40 meters
Cost60 Stamina
Deals 18 Poison Damage and reduces enemy healing taken by 47% for 10 seconds. 100% chance to apply poison status effect.
New Effect:
Deals poison damage and applies the poison status effect. Reduces enemy's healing taken.

FOCUSED AIM I
Cast Time3 seconds
TargetEnemy
Range40 meters
Cost60 Stamina
Deals 18 Physical Damage and increases Weapon Power of ranged attacks against target by 10. Marked target can then be hit by ranged attacks from an additional 5 meters away.
New Effect:
Enemy takes more damage from ranged attacks and can be hit from further away.

I actually just found about about esohead. It is a really good site. I think there should be a special thread about it on this forum. The skill calculator is a very easy tool for theorycrafting, it contains all the morphs, and almost all of the information matches (and has even more information compared to) my beta experience and the nice spreadsheet I used before. And also the crafting simulator is a nice tool.