<Foquismos> possible start-up guild

dwtdwtdwt

The name Foquisomo is derived from the Spanish and Italian word foco meaning "focus".  A Foquismo is one who is focused.  The title was coined during the Cuban Revolution of 1959 as guerrilla fighters were used to change the tides of war.  These guerrillas were called Foquismos.

This is mainly a PvP guild, being played on PC in the US West, dedicated to advancing our faction in PvP battle.  The Ebonheart Pact is the faction, but the guild could be open to other races outside the faction.  Other guild activities would be questing, exploring, some PvE dungeons, and crafting.

I would like to see how many would be interested in joining a guild focused on guerrilla-type tactics in battle.  The guild would form small groups to infiltrate enemy locations using stealth and surprise.  My vision is to see small, well organized parties creep past the frontlines into enemy territory to cause trouble in a number of ways for the enemy.  I'm thinking along the lines of disabling their seige weapons, possibly causing destruction to their gates from within, engaging in small-scale PvP, and so on.

I have chosen the Nightblade class to play as my own.  I posted my build in the forums linked here:  http://eldersouls.com/topic/4656-the-nightblade-thread/?p=32725

If you plan on playing the in Ebonheart faction, and this type of guild appeals to you, tell me what you think, if you'ld be interested, and what you have to offer if interested.  I have already pre-ordered so I will be online earlier than most.  Aslo, if you have any suggestions or coments, feel free.