Hi just wanted an opinion on my custimization

So I just finished making a rough list of the charector that I want and would just like some feedback on my choice.  So I am going to be playing a Altmer DK Healer/tank(always played Altmer through other elder scrolls and would like to keep the tradition going :P ).  For my hotbar I was thinking about maxing out my hotbar with draconic abilities in order to take full advantage of the elder dragon passive, but also to help HP regen and magic resistance, but when I am planning on being a healer during a mission I will switch some healing staff actives into my hot bar.  I was planning on going shield and axe for my primary weapon set with a healing staff as as my secondary, but was also wondering if thier is any differences between having axe, sword, or mace as the one hand weapon since no indication of any differences between them in the passives of the one hand and shield skill tree.  I was also planning on joining the fighters guild in order to pick up some slaying the undead passives to get to ultimate quicker as well as have a little bit of an advantage against werewolves and vampires.  Also as probably expected as a tank all heavy armor to pick up even more health regen.  Finally also planning on focusing on blacksmith and enchanting for crafting in order to be able to make and sell finished products to get the most out of the materials made, getting the rest of my provisions through trade or mutual agreement through the alliance.  Would like to here feedback on my choices and any suggestion on improvements or additional details to take into consideration.

Thanks Wabatong_tank

Okay so there must be a separate one-handed skill line outside of one-hand and shield, but this is what I am confused about it lists all of the linked abilities to other swords, axes, and maces in the two-handed and dual wield skill lines on http://www.esomasteryguides.com/skill-lines/weapon-skill-lines/ but on one-hand and shield no passives are listed to show an effect on any of these weapons types.