So, I got into this certain game's beta...

I got into a certain game's beta. Now, for this certain beta *nudge, nudge*, I got two things:

-A Beta Account

(and)

-"Beta-Group-Beta Entitlement"

So, does anyone know what exactly Beta-Group-Beta Entitlement is? (It's in the post-code-redemption email.) Is it some sort of "for-the-record" entry for your character log?

There's a reason I'm asking this. It involves multiple ESO accounts, but that's another story.

I noticed the same thing. Not sure what its intended function is however, sorry. I would however use your purchase order code on your pre-order on the account you used for beta in case there are some long-term "for the record" effects (which could be beneficial). I know I did. For whatever game you are talking about of course...

• Upvote 1

Guest Adi-Wan

I had a dream that a server of mega proportions had to be segmented in some way to handle all players in one "existence" of an amazing game, and as such, there would be beta tester groups to essentially create shards or instances for said participants to be organized without overloading the server.

Just a dream.