Update on Beta Builds

Hey everybody! After the last dev gameplay vid I'm going crazy thinking about what will and won't work.So what's new!? Any builds dominating in damage? And how about random build ideas that are working? Thanks for any updates, after seeing them play the fire dk I'll admit I may have gotten overexcited

its extremely early to say what will work and what will not work when we reach end game ( beta was capped at lvl 17) We had 60% of needed information before this beta to even, if we really know how to theorycraft, make fair assumptions what could and what will not work . After this beta we have better position - we are at 65 % probability ( actually i am joking with numbers ) that we will hit some build which is good from min/max point of view. I had more conservative build so i got expected response. But i wouldnt say its just how u build it , its how u play that build as well. Most certainly u can't hold spell / ability rotation without gaps ( at least u have to include white hits in your rotation ). Way i balanced and played did't left me ever out of resources but it doesn't mean that i had satisfactory output. Yes dk battlemage is cool but who knows what damage he can make in overall and in very different situations he will eventually find himself.