Does this site plan to offer a "build calculator"?

Agriope

Question's in the topic, but I'm curious if this site plans to offer a "build calculator". An example of one is this one for Guild Wars 2: http://gw2buildcraft.com/calculator/. They're immensely helpful for some of us who enjoy piecing a character's skill sets and armor together.

I know there's a NDA at the moment, so you probably couldn't release one now, but come release, it would be an exceptional thing to have, since it doesn't appear that there is one currently being planned anywhere.

Balek: The number of build possibilities in this game have to be expressed scientifically there are that many. Yes eventually cookie cutter guides come out for most common builds. But the possibilities are what makes this game truly cool. Play-styles vary from person to person so I see cookie cutter builds as the ground floor for most. These are your best for this application/role, then spice to taste with morphs gear and race choices.

• Upvote 1

UGH! I despise the fact there even has to be Build calculators, cookie cutter builds, etc. WHEN will we get a game that truly allows a player to customize and be unique and yet still useful without there being a few definitive builds all groups are looking for and you better have or you are left out in the cold? WHEN LORD WHEN! :sad:

What has the one thing to do with the other??

Especially if there is true freedom I want a calculator so I can explore all the possibilities while not ingame.

To be against build calculators just doesnt make any sense...