Newcommer, Prime

Prime

Hi, I'm 18 years old from Sweden, Northern Europe. Hopefully I will get my hands on 'Prime' for my character name, although the chance is slim ESO allow special characters so I'm not too worried.

Probably rolling sorcerer because in general teleportation abilities that does not require enemy targets are OP (especially considering there won't be cooldowns).

• Upvote 1

Hello Prime, welcome to the site! You probably already read the bot-PM that uses my name but I'll welcome you again anyway. I always like to see new users. :)

I plan to play as a sorcerer myself. Will you be playing with the PC? Hopefully I'll see you around in-game.

PC master race!

You did raise a question with:

I plan to play as a sorcerer myself. Will you be playing with the PC? Hopefully I'll see you around in-game.

Since I've noticed that you can choose United States or Europe through the ESO client, does this mean you can play on both mega servers with the same account? And if you can do characters transfer? (This might be breaking NDA and I won't mind if this is deleted but you just made me think a bit)