Will there be an official Elder Souls guild?

Self-explanatory. More pointed at David tbh.

I recall David saying that he wasn't interested a while back, after the time put into TRR or something. And that Elder Souls is aimed to be a help website rather than anything to do with a guild.

Whatever, just throwing it out there, whether it would be casual or have a level of seriousness, I'd be interested. Just curious because I'd be looking into other guilds otherwise. Guess there is the factor of Europe/America and different platforms.

There will be one in some capacity. How serious it will be, or how it will work across factions / systems, I don't know yet. I also don't want to be in charge of it past appointing someone who is (which sounds ridiculous but yeah). The site's main aim will still be a broader community / help site. 

If there is it has to be Daggerfall. Just sayin'. Especially since Tamriel Foundry is AD.

This is a very compelling argument. :lol:

But on a serious note, if we were to have a guild I expect that an attempt would be made to be represented in every faction in various degrees. This assumes we have a substantial amount of interested people, of course. I also don't see it being very hardcore, but who knows.

Oh yeah, that was another factor I failed to mention... the faction. Hmm, while I do plan on having alts (we are allowed 4 chars yes? Saw that in the beta anyway), I had my mind set on the dominion, you know, khajiit nightblade and all... ;)

Of course, if this was serious, I'd be willing to use whatever faction, I can adapt. Or as David said, if there is enough interest, cross-faction? But I don't feel there is enough for that quite yet, unless we mass recruit.

Would like to see a serious aspect to it... I miss 2010 TRR... Pirates of the Caribean music on the war page/portal, lmao.

I also don't want to be in charge of it past appointing someone who is (which sounds ridiculous but yeah).

But you has such awesomesauce leadership skillz brah. </3

Although I'm not going to play on PC after June (or whenever they launch console version), and I wouldn't have time to be an officer for PC, I could definitely help with recruiting and would love to be involved in strategy (both pvp and pve) conversations with officers.

I don't think cross-faction would be a good idea, and although David doesn't want to lead it-I think that simply making an Elder Souls guild would be really good, we have a great foundation group and a great website for it to take off on.... plus, how awesome will it be to own the fuck out of TF? Think about it anyway, David. It looks like there's enough interest from a great group of guys, we just need you to give us a go-ahead and maybe see who's willing to be the leader, then start a poll for us to vote on the candidates.

/nudge/nudge/nudge, so how about it, David? :) It would be really fun.

PS- No worries about EU/AUS/US/Whatever we can all play together with our main-characters no matter what realms we started on. There's pretty low latency no matter who's hosting the group, too. It's amazing. We should probably join a campaign from whichever server has the most amount of members though just to make meet-times most effective and such.

I don't think cross-faction would be a good idea, and although David doesn't want to lead it-I think that simply making an Elder Souls guild would be really good, we have a great foundation group and a great website for it to take off on.... plus, how awesome will it be to own the fuck out of TF? Think about it anyway, David. It looks like there's enough interest from a great group of guys, we just need you to give us a go-ahead and maybe see who's willing to be the leader, then start a poll for us to vote on the candidates.

/nudge/nudge/nudge, so how about it, David? :) It would be really fun.

PS- No worries about EU/AUS/US/Whatever we can all play together with our main-characters no matter what realms we started on. There's pretty low latency no matter who's hosting the group, too. It's amazing. We should probably join a campaign from whichever server has the most amount of members though just to make meet-times most effective and such.

This. Think about it David, owning TF and all? ;)

With regard to the zones, I was under the impression there was 2 mega-servers, one for Europe and another for US, or whatever. That was what I heard, but otherwise, if it's just one large server, that's good.

The problem with a single faction is that it could throw people off who want to play in a race in a different factions, particularily because of say, khajiit being strong nightblades, altmer being probably the best sorcerers and such. There is actually a nice lot of activity on the website, just not a whole pile of posting, so I'd imagine we could spark a lot of interest - Perhaps just not as much required forum activity as in TRR for RS before?

With regard to the zones, I was under the impression there was 2 mega-servers, one for Europe and another for US, or whatever. That was what I heard, but otherwise, if it's just one large server, that's good.

On the ESO client you can choose "United States" or "Europe", this probably means you can use the same account to play on either of the two megaservers with the same account. Assuming it does characters will probably carry over aswell.

I'll be making a PvP guild on PS4 when able. True elitists are welcome to join it, just PM me. I would really like to see a guild form for PC that I can casually play on until PS4 release.

Someone just needs to man up and claim leadership of it, since David doesn't want to do it. It doesn't really matter if you're the best player, just be good at organizing data and planning events.

If u make PC DC guild i am in !! @ Irons - are u willing to take leadership over one of greatest military units in history ? "9th legion" - that was one of legendary Roman legions existed from 1st century BC to 2nd century AD.Their garrison were at Eboracum. They were involved in Gallic wars, Cantabrian wars and Invasion on Britain. They were protecting hadrian wall ( in Britain ) and literally disappeared. Hystorians are debating even today where they gone.... We are back !