Questions? There may be answers.

Any word on a customizable UI system?

Will there be quick tab buttons for bagged items like Health/Mana/Stamina potions so you don't have to open your bag in the middle of a fight and take a beating?

1. There will be Addon Support.

2. There is a second tab in your inventory for potions to place them on your hotbar, what happen is a circle with something like 8 slots appear and you drag your potions into it. I would assume you can make the order shift with a hotkey so you can cycle through which potion will appear on the Q slot in the action bar.

1. There will be Addon Support.

2. There is a second tab in your inventory for potions to place them on your hotbar, what happen is a circle with something like 8 slots appear and you drag your potions into it. I would assume you can make the order shift with a hotkey so you can cycle through which potion will appear on the Q slot in the action bar.

Excellent and good to know. tyvm.

I can say that the build I use has not issue soloing, pvp, and group support.  I am able to solo group content with ease.  It uses Templar, resto staff, bow, first dawn's wrath ability, first aedric spear ability, first bow ability (bow), fFirst and second restoring light ability, and second resto staff ability (resto staff) with nova as an ultimate (bow), restoring light ultimate with resto staff.  Light armor all around.  I open from stealth with bow for bonus, use dawns wrath dot to snare, kite, use aedric spear ability when they close for dps and knockback, snare, use regeneration and heavy attacks from resto staff for healing.  Points at level up are magika/health alternating (eventually plan 25 magika, 24 health).

This build evolved from what was intitially a heavy armor 2-hand pbaoe build that proved highly ineffective at early levels.  Ranged kiting is just too good (at least in pre 20 content).

Prime: Was told its a true reflect hence the low duration steep cost. No double pumping it does not stack the duration, nothing works that way, just refreshes.

Ghost: For hardcore tanking duty Spike Armor & Obsidian Shield combo, 1H & Shield, 7/7 Plate, Immovable, Ash Cloud, Puncture. Magma Armor for the Ultimate, I didnt like it. Dragon Knight Standard synergy ability is just too awesome in a group setting. It provides AOE fire damage, Snare (with passive), 50% Healing Debuff, and synergy Immobilizes & damages.

Volgard: Regen is in combat stacks soft caps (all 3), out you get everything back quickly.

Do you wanna explain why? lol

Basic premise is that u play in group. 

Obsidian cos its substantial mitigation against spell and physical attacks , good good bang for buck, plan to have it up most of the time. high contribution to the group. 

Dragon blood is great o'sht button ( lower health better effect ) and if u belong to group u will need it on occasional basis. Doesn't contribute anything to the group ( i don't know a thing about morphs)

Reflective scales is protecting u ( just from spell projectiles ) for 4 sec period with significant cost. In my opinion u can do much more with closing gap and killing him if u are melee , if u are caster then u have other better tools. 

• Upvote 1