I have this key...

Hi,

I would love this key if its still available. I am really looking forward to the game and I live in New Zealand where I believe they are not giving out keys so I am unlikely to get one by any other means. I am a keen elder scrolls fan and really want to try thsi game out. Thanks

Guest Valadrith

Hello.I had the chance to play the stress test session last week end. I loved it so much that I can't think about anything else now. I'm unemployed cause of sickness so I have a lot of time to spare.I am a french girl, watching every french or english TESO fan websites everyday. I am a roleplay player in the real life but also on MMO. I am the RP master of a french guild of the Ebonheart Pact. I spend a lot of time to write stories to make my mates play... Playing TESO would help me create stories related to the world of TESO.I don't know what to say more. I'm a fan since morrowind and I really would like to help devs to improve that game cause I want it to become the most played MMORPG in the world, far before WoW.Excuse me for my mistakes in English, it's not my native language.I juste hope it will convince you and... If you have any other question, I'm avalaible on my e-mail adress [email protected] or maybe on skype : anamorphose31Thank you very much. I hope you will make me happy ;)