Skill List vs. Google Docs Spreadsheet

So I've been mulling over all the builds and threads and dig the whole min/max thing "elitist jerks, elitist jerks HOOOO!". I was just wondering whether I should be using the google docs spreadsheet or the current sites skill list is up-to-date enough to theory craft and get dirty on the forums with you guys. It's been rough using only TF so this forum is a Godsend. Anyways, just wondering before I start posting and letting our brains collide. -CanisPanther

So I've been mulling over all the builds and threads and dig the whole min/max thing "elitist jerks, elitist jerks HOOOO!". I was just wondering whether I should be using the google docs spreadsheet or the current sites skill list is up-to-date enough to theory craft and get dirty on the forums with you guys. It's been rough using only TF so this forum is a Godsend. Anyways, just wondering before I start posting and letting our brains collide.-CanisPanther

Assuming you're talking about this skill list, it has the same data as the google doc, just in a more standardized format.