Free Video Capturing Software Recommendations

Thal

Anyone know of a free relatively easy-to-use game footage/video capturing software?Of course, not going to state what I would intend to use this for but you can hazard a guess. :PWill inconspicuously update everyone if I get any footage of anything of worth. If I do, will be PM only. Definitely nothing to do with ESO though if you catch my drift.Cheers,

Thal.(Note: Tried OBS but with not much success)

If you have a gforce grafic card 660 up than I would use shadowplay.

Which is free saves videos at higher quality and takes way less storage.

Yeah I was going to use this, but my Alienware is unfortunately a laptop and they don't support notebooks on Shadowplay just yet... :(

Thal make sure you tell us before uploading so i can make shure too see it  :P .Ya i use Fraps and camtasia,turtorials are on youtube for how to get them free.

Don't worry - will make a post about captured footage so everyone knows (though oviously I won't specifically refer to what game I, cough, captured, cough, legally of course... >.> )Then I'll just PM stuff to everyone who replies to the post. The 30s thing is annoying on fraps free version but I'll either find time to merge bits of footage or just send small interesting segments out in bunches I guess.