What answers u would like to get from this beta test

Obviously all us us can't get beta keys so at least we can put together questions for guys who get lucky with keys so they can test it. 

Ill shoot first one  :

What damage is done by white hits ( normal and power attack ). Make comparison ( percentage estimate like - normal atk with that weapon does 80% of that and that spell) class spell ( pick one )  / magic weapon and weapon skill ( pick one ) / physical weapon ( all that if possible to light , medium and heavy armor ). That will be best if done on low levels before passives jumps in.

Yeah it would be good to know what a normal "light" weapon hit from a low level weapon does compared to the damage an ability does at the same level.I for one would like to know how much the stat "power" affects damage and heals. I.e. what percentage does it increase your damage by for every 1 power you have. If you stack power - how much more damage can you expect your abilities and even your "light" hits to do compared with someone who hardly equips any power with their gear.That's one question to start, I'm sure I'll come up with heaps more. :P

That's a really tough question because we know that there are soft caps and unless their is a fantastic tooltip you will need to wait a few weeks after launch to find out.

Too true. I guess perhaps the best thing would be a very rough estimate then or rather simply a "feel" of how it appears to equate rather than anything particularly accurate...