Beta Key, who has theirs?

A friend of mine that was invited is having a strange "bug".

When he puts his username and password on the login screen it says the information is incorrect, but he can login with the exact same account information in the account.elderscrollsonline.com

Is that a bug? When he tryed yesterday it simply said that the realm wasnt available, can you guys check if the same thing happens to you all?

Cheers.

When he puts his username and password on the login screen it says the information is incorrect, but he can login with the exact same account information in the account.elderscrollsonline.com

Is that a bug? When he tryed yesterday it simply said that the realm wasnt available, can you guys check if the same thing happens to you all?

Cheers.

Oh come on don't panic just yet. You weren't able to log into Beta Forum for some time back than it said the exact same thing but than they changed it and everything worked just fine.

This gonna be a big damn download, better do it while I can...

Dan, why do you use an SSD without a HDD? D: 

cos im poor as fuck

A friend of mine that was invited is having a strange "bug".

When he puts his username and password on the login screen it says the information is incorrect, but he can login with the exact same account information in the account.elderscrollsonline.com

Cheers.

the beta starts on friday 10th at 6pm est, you can only predownload it now to save time, until you wont be able to log in, unless youre talking about the forums?

Guest misrable

Cheers.

make sure he is using his username and not his email. they changed the log in requirements from the last beta.

This gonna be a big damn download, better do it while I can... Dan, why do you use an SSD without a HDD? D:

cos im poor as fuck the beta starts on friday 10th at 6pm est, you can only predownload it now to save time, until you wont be able to log in, unless youre talking about the forums?

Heh, I have a 2TB HDD that I just bought about a month ago for $42. Then I realized I still have like 800 GBs of space left on my primary, and I typically only use like 10 a year, so it's sitting in a box.I'll priority mail it ASAP.By the way, congratulations on the beta keys. It's good to see so many people able to get in.