Hi!

Ivalice

Hi I'm 20 years old from the USA, Cali! I enjoy MMO's and i really like the elder scrolls series so combining them is quite exciting :)  I'm going to be playing a Bosmer named Ivalice in the guild Elderblade of the Aldmeri Dominion! Thanks for allowing me on the site!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the site, Ivalice. Will you be playing on the PC? I'm currently planning on the Aldmeri Dominion as well, so maybe I'll see you around when the game launches. :)

Yes sir! PC all the way! And that would be awesome, always looking for someone to enjoy the game with! What race do you plan on playing?

Awesome! Ya a lot are going Altmer, my favorite race has always been the bosmer so it was an easy choice to make :)  What role you planning on?

That's still up in the air. Every time I think I decide on something someone makes a new build thread that entices me. I want to play a bit before I commit to something, so hopefully they'll have a large scale beta closer to release.

Ya i hear ya, I've decided on Sorcerer healing.  But there is so many good builds out there it's hard to stick lol.  You have quite a nice site here, someone that I have alliance with for my guild told me about it and I thought on stopping by and it doesn't disappoint! Hopefully an open beta is soon, I really want to test some things.