Skill Database Updated

Hmm, I hadn't considered being able to unlock everything, but I'm not sure how it would work. Right now as far as I know, actives, passives and morphs are all unlocked with skill points. So fair enough you have all morphed actives, since you can only have 5+1 slotted at one time, but what about passives? Most seem to have 2 ranks, you'd need a lot of skill points to be able to buy every active+morph and max every passive. Not to mention it would be kinda weird running around with every possible passive active. Sure some are only in effect with the right weapon or armor, but being able to have almost everything at once seems unlikely to me.

Hmm, I hadn't considered being able to unlock everything, but I'm not sure how it would work. Right now as far as I know, actives, passives and morphs are all unlocked with skill points. So fair enough you have all morphed actives, since you can only have 5+1 slotted at one time, but what about passives? Most seem to have 2 ranks, you'd need a lot of skill points to be able to buy every active+morph and max every passive. Not to mention it would be kinda weird running around with every possible passive active. Sure some are only in effect with the right weapon or armor, but being able to have almost everything at once seems unlikely to me.

If i recall correctly u will have for completing your alliance quest leveling and sky shards around 90 skyshards. For other alliances for sure u will have for each at least 40. So in total u will have at least 170 skill points. 

Guest Slim Jim

I have old data. 

Class

Ultimate: 12

Active: 1, 4, 20, 30, 42 

Passive: 8, 14, 22, 39

Etc. Not sure if it's still accurate so I haven't bothered including it.

I, too, think Required Rank to unlock Skill is very helpful information.

It seemed to me that

[*]Weapon Passives were: 5, 10, 17, 30, 41

[*]Class Passives were: 8, 14, 22, 39

[*]Racial Passives were: (1)*, 5, 10, 25

* 1st racial passive is already unlocked when game starts.

Thanks Areodon for answering my question.

Next question: does anyone know if applications of the same ability by different players stack? For example, if two players with sword and board use Puncture, or if two players with destruction staffs use Weakness to Elements?