Durnehvirr problem~(must read)

Guest Racy

Question

Ok so I fought Durnehviir inside the location with the elderscroll, when I entered The soul cairn he was sitting right outside at some stoneruins, he began a conversation like thisDurne: Stay your weapons. I would speak to you.Me: I thought you were dead.Durne: Cursed not dead. Doomed to exist in this form for eternity. trapped between loos and dinok, between life and death.then i get the option to say 3 things1, why are we speaking.2 didn't you try to kill me?3 I have more pressing matters at the moment.I remember that I took nr 3, now the thing is i don't remember what he answered to that and he disappeared. I left the cairn for other quests and now a friend told me he was supposed to give me a shout, where is he to be found and does someone remember what he replies when you say "I have more pressing matters at the moment." .thanks in advance~(I'm a Ps3 user)

1 answer to this question

Haha, I distinctly remember doing the same thing and having no idea what to do.

Once you leave the Boneyard, Durnehviir will rematerialize and speak to you, starting his quest. If you tell him you have more pressing matters to attend to, his quest will not begin and you will need to return to him at a later time to initiate it. Afterwards, you may proceed to the offering altar to retrieve your soul if necessary, then travel back to the portal and complete the quest.