Elder Scrolls Online Release Date Announced

David

You were the one who put labels on the classes first by saying that AD would have the most control, range dps, and heals. I was trying to figure out where you were putting those labels... because if you put those 3 labels on the 3 classes that make the most sense for them, you'd be completely wrong and I wanted to point that out.

I wasn't talking about classes at all Muscle, I was talking about roles (question 6). Sorry for not addressing the rest of the post, but it's super late for me, had a long day and I'm just off to bed, probably for the better too, I agree this discussion doesn't belong here ;).

I wasn't talking about classes at all Muscle, I was talking about roles (question 6). Sorry for not addressing the rest of the post, but it's super late for me, had a long day and I'm just off to bed, probably for the better too, I agree this discussion doesn't belong here ;).

I think that if people want to play a specific class that they'll try to make it work for their role-goal but it won't work out very well..so class is more important in my eyes (because of how few differences there are in weapons, but the classes are vastly different, like I said early) but fair enough. It's too early to tell either way.. Heck, the numbers on weapon abilities could change a lot (changing everything) and the skills in general could change quite a bit too.