Photo

Alatreon (PC - Intl') Daggerfall | PvX | Adult Community | TS3+Mic

Alatreon Guild Teamspeak 3 Adult Daggerfall Covenant

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

Such amazing quality applications have been filled in and accepted throughout this week. The guild continues to pursue our vision. We are currently needing a lot more European and Oceanic/Asia region players. Don't hesitate to apply or ask questions.

I'd also like to share this video of us playing Spindleclutch throughout the previous beta before our switch to Daggerfall Covenant.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

DarkLink1

DarkLink1

• 1 Posts

For anyone on the fence about joining Alatreon, take my word that this group is amazing. I've been hopping around from guild to guild for the last few years trying to find a group that is truly fun to be around. After all my experience, I can honestly say that Alatreon is the perfect guild for me. These people are very understanding, funny, and can be serious when shit hits the fan. We're organized and very committed to our chapters which is everything I've been looking for in a guild. After only being in the guild for a few weeks, I can honestly say that I can see myself playing with this group for years and years to come. I strongly suggest everyone on the fence about joining Alatreon to just hop in Teamspeak to get an idea of how we work, you will not be disappointed. 

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

Your kind words are beyond appreciated buddy. :)

We are currently still filled with a bunch of excellent quality applications. Please do remind yourself that when you do apply, keep in touch with us via teamspeak and the application form. This helps the officers sort through the applications better and makes our lives easier.

The guild has met and received such great people! We are all very eager to venture through Tamriel. 7 days still feels way too long!

Come on in European and Oceanic/Asia players, we need you. :)

Ohurric

Ohurric

• 5 Posts

Wake up Europe and Oceanic/Asia!

Launch is getting closer and we need your application for processing! Don't miss out on a great community!

JadaKizz

JadaKizz

• 4 Posts

Early acces is only 5 fays away now!

We are all getting ready too kick some asses! Don’t hesitate and come meet us on teamspeak!

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

With only 3 days left, have you joined a very well organized guild in the Daggerfall Covenant alliance? If not, stop right there and check us out! Here's our latest news post:

TESO Overview: Plans for April 2014

Ohurric

Ohurric

• 5 Posts
Hear ye! Hear ye!

Early access is upon us! Don't fight alone, join Alatreon today!

Ohurric

Ohurric

• 5 Posts

Join in on the fun!

We have a great community here!

Ohurric

Ohurric

• 5 Posts
Shameless bump.

Too busy having fun with the guild online!!!

Why don't you join us?

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

We kicked ass once again in Chrysamere! Alatreon makes em' learn not to take over our keeps. A video of our take over will be posted some time this week. We would also like to thank all the other players/guilds that aided us in the battle. Call to arms! For our High King!

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

Check out our latest news article here:

First Week of TESO Overview:
http://www.alatreon-...4711/m/10778008

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts
We are now opening recruitment again for active players preferably levels 30+! I would like to congratulate Yue as our first VR10 player in the guild.

Alatreon currently holds more than 20 VR players ready to rock in the end game content. Currently uploading VR dungeon videos, stay tuned. :)

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

JadaKizz

JadaKizz

• 4 Posts

More and more quality players are filling our ranks. eu and asian/oceanic is also filling up slowly We are still looking for more QUALITY players tough. So if ur lookin for a friendly, helpful guild don't hesitate and come check us out on our TS server!!!

Hestia

Hestia

• 22 Posts

Currently seeking more:

Early morning NA players

European players

Oceanic/Asia players

For our guild in the NA megaserver. We do not play in the EU megaserver.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Alatreon, Guild, Teamspeak 3, Adult, Daggerfall Covenant

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com