Hellooooo

Kaloom

Hi guys,

My name's Thomas I'm 21 and from the UK but currently working in Kenya till around July. I've only played elder scrolls since Oblivion but I've dappled with MMORPG'S alot, predominantly WoW. Started playing WoW in 2005 and stopped around the end of Wotlk and haven't really seen any other game that was worth wasting away my life with- until now. Currently Umming and Aaahing about what race/class i want to be as by the time i left WoW i had a whole load of different characters so although the personal customization is awesome it leaves me with quite a hard decision. I am leaning towards a destruction sorcerer  but i will probably wait until i understand the gameplay a bit more before I decide.

As a player i'm the kind of person who will try and reach end game content as quickly as possible and I've normally been in a hardcore PvE guild although i do enjoy myself some PvP. Luckily i don't have the ego that goes along with some hardcore gamers and i would say im a pretty chilled out guy. Hoping that through this forum i can find a fun guild to level along with and try and be up there with the worlds best.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

Yeah i'm planning on playing on the PC just praying for a european BETA key now. Haha thanks Francis i am leaning towards a dark elf sorcerer, one of my best mains was a druid and i'm that rare breed that enjoy playing a healer- easy instance grouping and fun yes i said fun in PvE. but i'm not really feeling a templar so going to try out the restoration staff. You might see me in the ebonheart pact.

• Upvote 1

Yeah i'm planning on playing on the PC just praying for a european BETA key now. Haha thanks Francis i am leaning towards a dark elf sorcerer, one of my best mains was a druid and i'm that rare breed that enjoy playing a healer- easy instance grouping and fun yes i said fun in PvE. but i'm not really feeling a templar so going to try out the restoration staff. You might see me in the ebonheart pact.

Divines smile upon you.

David, become a Dark Elf. 

Now, if David and Blake would just join us, I'd feel less insecure about using a site run by dominion recruits.

Blake, we have lustier maids.