What platform will you play ESO on?

ESO Platforms  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What platform will you play ESO on?

• PC master race! I sold my soul for this rig.
    • Xbox One, duh. I'm 12 and do other things exist?
    • PlayStation 4 all day, except when PSN is down for months.
    • I'm not buying it. I still want a poll option though, damn it.

PC too. You should start a faction poll next. I'd do it, but I don't wanna steal your thunder.

I'd prefer it if people start making their own polls actually - new content is always great! I generally leave each one on the home page for 2 days or so before changing them; if you create one on the 18th I'll promote it to the home page.

I'd prefer it if people start making their own polls actually - new content is always great! I generally leave each one on the home page for 2 days or so before changing them; if you create one on the 18th I'll promote it to the home page.

Hoo weee...front page. I could get used to the ease of gaining notoriety with so little effort on a forum site where nothing much happens.

Aww... that's not fair. This cite's amazeballs, the vocal minority that frequent this place are sweet ass, and that's what matters!

Kiss up... Haha, yeah, I know.

I know the site's only slowed down in activity because there IS no ESO content to speak of. I try frank snarky-ness as humor sometimes.

But like I've said before, my being here is because the site and the community are great.

It does have to be a good / funny / interesting / relevant poll, no freebies here. :wink:

Aww, man. But I was gonna deprecate the Aldmeri Dominion...

I know the site's only slowed down in activity because there IS no ESO content to speak of. I try frank snarky-ness as humor sometimes.

It is funny how quickly it changes. When the leaked beta videos were a big deal, this site had something like 250 account-holding members online within an hour window (and many, many more lurkers). Now that there's no new news, 6-7 members at best and maybe 120 guests for the same time frame. 

• Upvote 1

It is funny how quickly it changes. When the leaked beta videos were a big deal, this site had something like 250 account-holding members online within an hour window (and many, many more lurkers). Now that there's no new news, 6-7 members at best and maybe 120 guests for the same time frame. 

Yeah. You guys got me from that explosion. I just didn't sign up 'til a couple months after. And I've still got most of the leaks ever posted on this site on my hard drive.

PC master race! Dirty console peasants... ;)

Joking. xD But yeah, PC is my choice. I'm interested to see how this will turn out on next gen consoles because I feel MMOs should be PC only, but perhaps the Elder Scrolls feel overrules the MMO aspect enough.

Should have my second monitor tomorrow. Third some other time, will look so awesome even David will be jealous.

I'm probably going to the PS4. So muscles you'll see me there. I have no idea what my PSN could be yet... I went PS1, then Xbox, then 360, but the PS4 looks like it'll win me back. 

That being said I might build a PC solely for this game if my room8s also build pc rigs.

But I REALLY hope they effectively use the PS4 touchpad. Have you tried it out yet? It's actually legit and not at all gimmicky 

• Upvote 1

I'm probably going to the PS4. So muscles you'll see me there. I have no idea what my PSN could be yet... I went PS1, then Xbox, then 360, but the PS4 looks like it'll win me back. 

That being said I might build a PC solely for this game if my room8s also build pc rigs.

But I REALLY hope they effectively use the PS4 touchpad. Have you tried it out yet? It's actually legit and not at all gimmicky 

Man, I am SOOO stoked!!!!!! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...