What class will you be playing as?

Player Classes  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What class will you be playing as?

• Dragon Knight
    • Nightblade
    • Sorcerer
    • Templar
    • Fedora Shaman

I'll be a Dragon Knight. The heck is a fedora shaman supposed to be? Some in-joke I'm missing here?

Nah, I was just having a bit of a chuckle with the whole generic "medieval-noun medieval-noun" names of the Dragon Knight and Nightblade, so I added an option for the first two things that came into my head. In hindsight it was 4am and not particularly amusing when not stoned on sleep deprivation.

While we're on this topic, though, has anyone heard about the rumored "Warden" class that will come after launch?

Also, I plan to have new polls like this on the front-page every couple days, so if anyone has ideas feel free to PM me. They're not really that useful since only members -- and not normal visitors -- can vote (and only like a third of daily people who can vote do so), but they're something to do at the very least.

While we're on this topic, though, has anyone heard about the rumored "Warden" class that will come after launch?

Warden Class? Sounds interesting but honestly I've only ever heard about it way way back when ESO details were first being given. So early this year was the last time there was mention of "warden" and I thought they had scrapped it. Is there recent info to suggest they're going to bring it back?

No skills or passives were ever leaked for it because it was way too early back when it was first mentioned, but if it is anything like what wardens are like in some other mmos - then I would be guessing a solo, self-sufficient, half-tanky type. Lord of the Rings online had a class called "warden" and it was a medium armour tank with self heals and decent range attacks too. But then again they could go a whole different direction and make it super-tanky or even go the "ranger" style because, after all, "warden" is a very broad term and does not really connote any paticular style of fighting (though I would doubt it to be a "magic-based" class).

While we're on this topic, though, has anyone heard about the rumored "Warden" class that will come after launch? .

There won't be a Warden class the Templer used to be a magical Fighter bu than got abilities from the "Warden" class.So in short words. The templer eat the Warden.