Auriels Bow? Please help!!!

SkyrimKitten

Question

well when i first started the game i knew nothing about it so after receiving the bow i sold it to the court wizard in solitude for the hjaalmarch house now that i'm farther in the game and know a lot more about the game now i would like it back although i went back for the bow a day later after i sold it, it wasn't there...

=( now i realize what i did was stupid and i will never unlock the achievment for the bow? 

is there any type of way i can get it back? 

* I had already completed killing Serena's father

*i play on xbox360

*To far in the game to go back to the save closest b4 i sold it....

4 answers to this question

If you don't have a save you're probably out of luck, unfortunately. Items should stay in the stores for two in-game days if you do decide to go back.

I accidentally deleted my Dawnguard save before using the bow, so I know the feeling.

yea well see i just beat the game and that misson was so far back and i deleted recent save and didn't see it so... that means i lost it... thanks anyway... and believe me i know what you feel it sucks...lol...

I lost my bow in the dawngaurd castle I put in a chest then I left for I don't know how long but when I went back it had a garnet and 75 gold any help on how to get it back?

Guest Evan

This might seem extreme, but try uninstalling the Dawnguard DLC then reinstalling it. You will have to replay the DLC (assuming that this works) but in the end you will have your bow back. But if your playing on PC, then just press the grave key (`) or the tilede key (~) to get into the console then type this without the brackets: [player.additem xx000800 1]