Quickest way to be infected by Vampire?

VAMPRISS

Question

7 answers to this question

Here's our guide.

How it Works

The most common way players become infected with Sanguinare Vampiris (the name of the disease) in Skyrim is through combat with Vampires casting Vampiric Drain (each VD spell has a 10% chance of infecting you). If you want to become infected, it's beneficial for you to keep your distance with the vampires so they attempt to cast the spell instead of engaging with you in melee, as the spell is the only way for you to contract the disease.

You should be notified under the Active Effects menu when you're infected with the disease.

Vampire Dungeons and Locations
The following dungeons are locations of generic enemy NPC vampires.

[*]Broken Fang Cave [*]Pinemoon Cave [*]Mara's Eye Pond [*]Haemar's Shame [*]Morvath's Lair [*]Bloodlet Throne [*]Fellglow Keek

Ty David

does anyone know the answer 2 this ? :  COMPANIONS Quest , @ Forging the Lycanthrope.....Skjor & Aela want me 2 become a werewolf. I dont want 2 on my new character but now all quests have stoped from the others (i guess until i do this ) my goal was 2 Complete "Glory of the Dead"  So the companions would be able 2 b available 4 Marriage ! & i wanted 2 c what is was like 2 b a Vampire. How do i remendy this ??

Guest Amanda

After level 5 go to Morvath's Lair and get hit a few times by the vampires intill it say you've contracted the vampire poison. Also farther into the game rescue serena and her father will turn you into a vampire and a vampire lord....