Oh Help Please! (Vampire Side Moth Priest Wont Finish Reading Scroll)

Jaden315

Question

Hellllo And Thank you for your time; I have searched through sooo many forums and am soo distraught....

So I started the Moth priest quest, and upon beginning Serana asked to come with me. Well she tagged along, we went through a few detours,killed a dragon then got jumped by Dawn guard in Whiterun I believe. I cant recall if I died first or what, but From that point I have not been able to find her. I have waited three days in hopes that she would leave my service and return home, but I have had no such luck. Unfortunately I don't have a save before the point we parted...

I am not sure if that is why I am having problems, but now I have returned back to Castle V. with the Moth Priest, he begins reading, talks about the visions going black, and now the objective still says talk to him, it states he is busy.. I cant move on there, and I cant find Serana To see if she opens up the next quest.
Please Please Pretty Please help me.

BTW I don't know if this would effect anything, but I'm also currently building my house in Hearthfire :/ Thank You Again For Reading :)

Have A Wonderful Day!

- Jaden

5 answers to this question

Oh no worries, I can imagin how busy you are here! I have the ps3 version... That  I had read, and also read I need her for the next quest.. I serched all through the last town we were in... I am thinking that mayhaps when I died a glitch happened... I had thought she went back home.. I dont think I have a save before the dang prophet quest either :'((

I honestly don't know of any common glitch that could cause that. If she did stop following you, though, she will go to Castle Volikhar. Make sure to check there if you haven't (I'm not sure if that's what you meant by 'home').

Without another save, you may be out of luck, unfortunately. As a last ditch effort you could try to get a new follower and hope that they will kick Serena out of the current spot and unlock her character wherever she is.

Oh no worries, I can imagin how busy you are here! I have the ps3 version... That  I had read, and also read I need her for the next quest.. I serched all through the last town we were in... I am thinking that mayhaps when I died a glitch happened... I had thought she went back home.. I dont think I have a save before the dang prophet quest either :'((

Thank you, Ya unfortunetly that is what im thinking I might have to do, yes sorry I ment her Castle... I tried having my wife follow me, she said I already have a follower... To note also I have one of the hell hounds from Castle V Following me... So Im just not sure. I Checked out all the rooms and coffins... I will give Skyrim one last sweep tonight; worse comes to worse, I just have a bit more work to do again >< LMAO