Lakeview manor IS GONE!!!

Best Answer cinco-pata5 , July 24, 2014 - 01:51 PM

I found the solution for this, if you re-installed the game,  select data files, and check all the checkmarks.  Reload the game and presto everything is back.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

In a manor of speaking.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

A friend

A friend
I got on one day to drop off my items at Lake View Manor but the house was completely gone. I'm wondering if I rebuild the house will it give my items back? I need those items back I had 5 dragon priest masks stored in the chests and there is no way I would load back so far because I would lose hours of leveling and gear.

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

ever heard of console commands?

Aaron

Aaron
It's just gone. Does anyone know what to do for xbox360 edition?

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

You can only do something with pc, unless you go to a previous save. 

cy

cy
My house and all my stuff disappear also... But the thing I am most pissed about is some of the items like all of the masks I have one left to get is there any way of going and getting all those masks back?

Stoner

Stoner
Happened to me when I disconnected my 360 from the internet. Just hooked it right back up, reloaded the addons, and loaded the game from an earlier save

Arya

Arya
Happened to me too. I installed dragon born. Then after doing a bunch of quests on solstheim I came back to skyrim to drop stuff off at my house and all three of my hearth fire houses, wife, kids, house carls and all my earthly possessions are gone like they never existed! Horse was still hanging out with no stable. Went back to a previous save and they are still gone! Must have happened when I installed the other expansion. Found my wife back at her old house. Where are the kids? Where's my stuff?

The house disappeared on my main char level 100. My alts still have the house in their games. Go figure.

ZAck

ZAck

The same happened to me and I had the mask of one of the dragon priests on a mannequin. Does that mean I have to do the dungeon over again or is it lost forever? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com