Lakeview manor IS GONE!!!

Best Answer cinco-pata5 , July 24, 2014 - 01:51 PM

I found the solution for this, if you re-installed the game,  select data files, and check all the checkmarks.  Reload the game and presto everything is back.

Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

Noxiiuz

Noxiiuz

My game froze and when i played it again my house was totally gone along with everything inside it. Never uninstalled DLC

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Sam Millington

Sam Millington

i had jsut purchased the property for lakeview manor, i begin the first bits of constuction and all that, turn around and there is nothing, not a single thing built, jsut empty land, i though i wasnt looking in the right area (hadnt built that home b4) and i even used the TLC command to search around in case it glitched into the ground, not even that, i can purchase and build whatever i want but still nothing appears, anyone heard of this?

Tatj

Tatj

I don't know what's going on either, I had it, i remember being happy to have finally been able to buy the land because everything was really glitchy with tekkla and having to do random quests/bounties, i finally got the house.. hadn't been there in forever, then i decided i wanted to go to all my houses and make sure i had ordered everything i could, couldn't find lakeview, went to talk to Jarl and there is NO mention of it, same with the steward, no mention of buying land or anything.. sooo annoyed

Tomandana

Tomandana
Mine freaking disappeared too! I had so much stuff in it including my wife steward and everything I collected to level 70! So pissed

whyyyyymeeeeeee

whyyyyymeeeeeee
This is bullshit :(

pbmax

pbmax

I had a buggy Dragonborn game, so I unchecked all the mods, including hearthfire (I was on Solstheim so you don't need the houses, right?)
Finished Dragonborn and was suspicious when I received a note from the yarl of Falkreath about buying land...

All my houses estates are gone

All the stuff in them is gone.

Frost the horse was still at the site where I left him, but my kids were gone and everything.

trying player.moveto [id] for the dragon masks I had resulted in an error, and traveling back to Labrynthian didn't help locate the wooden mask.
All the loot and unique items are gone.

Fortunately I had ONE save left to restart from, and all I need to do is complete the Dragonborn DLC again, and all the rest of the Solstheim quests.

but not tonight.

B-52

B-52
My entire manor disappeared and so did my kids, dog, daedric armor, Lydia, and like 7 daedric artifacts. This all took me days to do and now it is all gone

Does anyone know why this is happening?

cinco-pata5

cinco-pata5
✓  Best Answer

I found the solution for this, if you re-installed the game,  select data files, and check all the checkmarks.  Reload the game and presto everything is back.

Jacob

Jacob
Same thing happened to me. I fixed it though. I have two discs, skyrim and skyrim legendary edition. If I play on the normal skyrim disc my house is deleted. Thankfully if I go back on the legendary edition disc, it returns

Destiny

Destiny

so if u dont have a save from then, then ur SOL. it just happened to me and im level 94 everything ive collected throughout the whole game is gone.

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

I've been doing a shitload of work on my Lakeview home lately - and i mean a SHITLOAD people - so if it ever disappears on me... well, so help me god, HEADS ARE GONNA ROLL!

Therefore I choose to not believe any of you. You're all delusional. You're all not saving your game or uninstalling/installing or something, whatever. You're doing something wrong in any case! A house just doesn't grow legs and walk away!!!! 

In any case, even if it were true, which i still strongly doubt, can't you just go back to a save point before the GIANT house disappeared and see if it disappears again? 

Healthcare... yeah, funny  :woot:

Brandon

Brandon
Yeah this just happened to me, just now and came here looking for answers, I had just said to aela the huntress (wife) it is time to part ways as she had been following me forever, she said" il be at home" and now I can't find my home in falkreath, she was also back on her original armor not the armor I had given her. Def sounds like divorce

Buttons

Buttons

• 525 Posts

Yeah this just happened to me, just now and came here looking for answers, I had just said to aela the huntress (wife) it is time to part ways as she had been following me forever, she said" il be at home" and now I can't find my home in falkreath, she was also back on her original armor not the armor I had given her. Def sounds like divorce

Ask your woman to part ways with you, and you'll be lucky if she leaves you with the clothes on your back!  My ex is still looking for his Mellencamp t-shirt. ...say goodbye to your precious little home, Brandon.

Licorice Panda

Licorice Panda
Lvl 58... Every deidric artifact, millions in gold in the form of gems, gold, jewelry and other enchanted items. All Gone.

justin

justin

Lost all my items house horses house carl my adopted kid and wife in fathreach lakewood manoir still at same lbl but everythings gone i had even some side missions items like the crisom ninroot and collected all but disn turn in got 11 on person but rthe rest was in lakveiw manor

it disappered after i put on the two other addons 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com