Lakeview manor IS GONE!!!

Guest Guest

Question

So heres the thing. I am about to border the ship with the emperor and to kill maro and stuff, and i went to my house, lakeview manor, and IT IS GONE. BY SITHIS, I HAD ALL OF MY STUFF IN THERE!! Now all there is is a few logs and not even a drafting table! Wth just happened? What do i do?

Guest Brandon

Yeah this just happened to me, just now and came here looking for answers, I had just said to aela the huntress (wife) it is time to part ways as she had been following me forever, she said" il be at home" and now I can't find my home in falkreath, she was also back on her original armor not the armor I had given her. Def sounds like divorce

Yeah this just happened to me, just now and came here looking for answers, I had just said to aela the huntress (wife) it is time to part ways as she had been following me forever, she said" il be at home" and now I can't find my home in falkreath, she was also back on her original armor not the armor I had given her. Def sounds like divorce

Ask your woman to part ways with you, and you'll be lucky if she leaves you with the clothes on your back!  My ex is still looking for his Mellencamp t-shirt. ...say goodbye to your precious little home, Brandon.

Guest justin

Lost all my items house horses house carl my adopted kid and wife in fathreach lakewood manoir still at same lbl but everythings gone i had even some side missions items like the crisom ninroot and collected all but disn turn in got 11 on person but rthe rest was in lakveiw manor

it disappered after i put on the two other addons 

Guest A friend

I got on one day to drop off my items at Lake View Manor but the house was completely gone. I'm wondering if I rebuild the house will it give my items back? I need those items back I had 5 dragon priest masks stored in the chests and there is no way I would load back so far because I would lose hours of leveling and gear.

My house and all my stuff disappear also... But the thing I am most pissed about is some of the items like all of the masks I have one left to get is there any way of going and getting all those masks back?

Happened to me too. I installed dragon born. Then after doing a bunch of quests on solstheim I came back to skyrim to drop stuff off at my house and all three of my hearth fire houses, wife, kids, house carls and all my earthly possessions are gone like they never existed! Horse was still hanging out with no stable. Went back to a previous save and they are still gone! Must have happened when I installed the other expansion. Found my wife back at her old house. Where are the kids? Where's my stuff?

The same happened to me and I had the mask of one of the dragon priests on a mannequin. Does that mean I have to do the dungeon over again or is it lost forever?