NFL vs Firaxis, A Million Twitter Followers, and Mega Man

Jake

Yeah, I forgot to post yesterday. I don't know why, I just didn't remember. Hopefully, since it's posted today, I still haven't missed a week?

With no news since 2010, I had thought that the days of Mega Man were over. There's a Mega Man game that is being offered for free right now, however, and while it isn't a Mega Man in the traditional sense, it offers something for nostalgia. It is called Street Fighter x Mega Man, and it's offered by Capcom for free. The reviews say it's a great game with terrible UI, though I have yet to try the game myself.

Posted Image

Minecraft creator Markus Persson recently reached a million followers on Twitter, making him the most followed game developer. Umm...that's it. That's all the info on this topic. One of the developers at Valve made this cool picture, though:

Posted Image

In case you didn't know, the punter for the Minnesota Vikings, Chris Kluwe, is a huge fan of gaming. One of his favorite games of 2012 was XCOM: Enemy Unknown. He faced Garth DeAngelis from Firaxis Games in multiplayer, and got his butt kicked. Now, he's back for a rematch. If DeAngelis wins, then Firaxis gets his Twitter avatar for a week. If Kluwe wins, then he becomes an unlockable character in the game through a patch. Who will win? Watch here, as it's about to happen right now:

http://www.gameinformer.com/p/gilive.aspx

Click here to view the article