Dead Space 3, Total Recall, and God of War

Jake

October 10th Game Releases

There were a LOT of releases today. Care to see a list? Well, according to my sources, about 50,000 games were released today, so I'm only going to show the significant stuff. Here they are!

Posted Image

Because who doesn't want to freely fly through space, amiright?

Posted Image

Some not so cryptic graffiti. The question is - who wrote it?

[*]Dishonored

[*]XCOM: Enemy Unknown

[*]Fable: The Journey

[*]Just Dance 4

[*]Harry Potter Kinect

[*]Dragon Ball Z Kinect

[*]Code of Princess

[*]Retro City Rampage

[*]Naught Bear: Panic in Paradise

[*]Worms Revolution

[*]Walking Dead Episode 4

[*]Machinarium

[*]Derrick the Deathfin

[*]Sunflowers

[*]Warlords

[*]Port Royale 3

[*]Borderlands 2: Mechromancer

[*]Mass Effect 3: Retaliation

Whew, that's a lot of games! And to think that's not even including the minor releases.

Around the Industry

People wonder what's going on in the world of gaming, so let's dive into some news from around the industry!

Dead Space 3

EA has recently released several new screen-shots for their upcoming survival horror game, Dead Space 3. So far it looks pretty good, and it's definitely a game to be excited about if you've been involved with the series at all. We've added a few of the images above for your benefit (and ours)!

Ragnarok Odyssey

Xseed Games is releasing Ragnarok Odyssey for the PS Vita on October 30th. You can buy the Standard Edition for $39.99 (available in stores, online, and on PSN), or you can buy the Mercenary Edition for $49.99. The Mercenary Edition, as you would expect, comes with bonus in game monster summons, the soundtrack, and a strategy guide.

Posted Image

Total Recall and God of War: Ascension

The DVD release of the movie Total Recall will have a code for the God of War: Ascension single player demo. The reaction to this has been negative, with people saying Total Recall was a piece of crap. I can't say; I haven't seen it.

Posted Image

What are your opinions on these matters? Are you excited for Dead Space 3, or are you angry that EA is milking it a bit and making it less scary? Do you plan to get Ragnarok Odyssey? Sound off in the comments!

Click here to view the article

• Upvote 1